8 ways to increase the organic reach of Facebook business page
1. Define Long-Term Strategies:
Always, try to keep long-term strategies to increase your organic reach of the facebook page which will help you to build engagement for the page.
2. Create an invite-only group of your most engaged audience
Try to create a group for your same brand with the same name and try to engage your audience to the group along with the page.
3. Post when your competitors are asleep
This is very effective strategy to get more engagement when your competitors are asleep post your content on Facebook but also try to not to go away from the best hours of Facebook
4. Publish Videos natively on Facebook
Videos have proven more engaging than Facebook posts. Try to publish videos on your page as much as you can to gather more audience.
5. Test your posting frequency
There are so many blogs for the best time for best Facebook hours, but it also depends on your audience that what type of audience you have. So, do testing for your post timing and post according to that
6. Partner with other Facebook pages In your niche
Joining hands with your competitors has always proven good in the industry. Try to join hands with other similar pages and post content on your page with and including them.
7. Let your e-mail list do tango
E-mail marketing is considered as the most effective way to grab the audience, try to share your Facebook page link on your E-mail list.
8. Request your engaged audience to turn on ‘get notifications’ for your new posts
If your audience starts getting notifications about what you are posting, it will be more helpful and engage for you and for your brand.